Following the latest government measures to curb the COVID19 pandemic, the Tourist Office has unfortunately had to close its doors for the time being.
We will be delighted to welcome you again when conditions permit.
Take care of yourself and others.
From 02/11 (measures in force until 13/12) :
– All “non-essential” shops must close. Home delivery and order collection (“click & collect”) are still possible.
– Holiday centres and campsites are closed.
– Hotels and B&Bs remain open but their restaurants must close. Meals must be taken in your room.
– Non-medical contact professions are closing (hairdressers, wellness centres, beauty salons, …).
Closure of sports facilities (including swimming pools)
– All activities / entertainment at the Citadel (departing from Terra Nova) are canceled but the entire outdoor site remains accessible
The Christmas market will ultimately not take place in 2020.
You can find more information about coronavirus on www.info-coronavirus.be
Place de la Station, Namur, Belgique
+32 81 24 64 49