Please find here latest update and current measures regarding the COVID 19 crisis.
Summary of current measures
- Wearing a mask in the city centre is compulsory
- It is not permitted to stay in the streets between 12PM and 5AM (except for urgent matters).
- All shops are open
- Museums are open
- Bars and restaurants are closed. Take away is permitted
- All types of accommodation (including hotels, apart-hotels, gîtes, B&Bs) with the exception of their restaurant, drinking establishments and other communal facilities (e.g. shared bathroom, pool and fitness room). Holiday parks, bungalow parks and campsites are closed from 3 November 2020, with the exception of holiday residences, bungalows, chalets and camping equipment intended for use by the owner and/or his household, or by a household which has its habitual residence there and solely for this purpose.
- The provision of services where a distance of 1.5 metres between the service provider and the consumer cannot be guaranteed remains, at this stage, prohibited. Consequently, the following companies (or parts of companies) will in any event remain closed: beauty salons, non-medical pedicure salons, nail salons, massage parlours, hairdressers and barbers, tattoo parlours and piercing salons.
- Facilities (or parts of them) belonging to the cultural, festive and leisure sector are closed to the public. Casinos, amusement arcades, amusement parks, zoos, wellness centres, party and reception venues, indoor playgrounds, night clubs and dance halls, bowling alleys, fun fairs, cinemas, theatres, concert halls and museums are therefore closed.
More info on www.info-corovirus.be.
Our tourist information centre is open 7d/7.
- From Monday to saturday: 9.30AM till 6PM
- On sunday and bank holiday: 11AM till 3PM
Most of the accomodations are open. Discover them here and do not forget to book your stay in advance.
Need some inspiration for an amazing walk ? Download here our free guide with 5 routes, accessible to all.
Our advisers can also help you to find the perfect spot for a nice walk according to your wishes. You can also buy a topographic map in our office.
Wanna discover the city in an original way? Download and try these two apps!
Attractions and museums
We advise you to contact directly our partners to get the latest info about current measures and booking conditions.
Are now open :