Please find here latest update and current measures regarding the COVID 19 crisis.
Summary of current measures
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory (>6 years old) in a whole series of situations: public transport and stations, shops and shopping centers, when traveling in Horeca establishments, in conference rooms, auditoriums, places of worship, courthouses, libraries, at events, in busy places such as shopping streets, annual markets and fairs.
- HORECA establishments must close their doors at 11 p.m. The number of people per table is limited to 6 (or to a household if it exceeds this size)
- Dance halls and nightclubs must close.
- Museums are open
- All types of accommodation (including hotels, apart-hotels, gîtes, B&Bs) are open.
- Museums and swimming pools are open.
- Application of the Covid Safe Ticket+ (CST + Wearing a face mask) in Wallonia: The CST+ must be applied, regardless of the gauge in:
- catering (with the exception of terraces where the existing rules remain in force);
- hospitals, nursing homes and nursing and care homes;
- sports centers and fitness centers (does not concern outdoor sports under 200 people).
- It must be applied from 50 people indoors and 100 people outdoors (below these gauges, the CST can be used on a voluntary basis) for:
- trade fairs and congresses
- establishments in the cultural, recreational and festive sector
- mass events
- This obligation will come into force from 20/11. It will concern all citizens from the age of 16, with the exception of visitors to hospitals, rest homes and rest and care homes and participants in mass events, for which the CST will be required from 12 years.
More info on www.info-corovirus.be.
Our tourist information centre is open 7d/7 from 9.30 AM till 6PM (11AM till 3 PM on Sundays).
Most of the accomodations are open. Discover them here and do not forget to book your stay in advance.
No tourist tax (€1.25/pers./night) due for any stay in 2021.
Need some inspiration for an amazing walk ? Download here our free guide with 5 routes, accessible to all.
Our advisers can also help you to find the perfect spot for a nice walk according to your wishes. You can also buy a topographic map in our office.
Wanna discover the city in an original way? Download and try these two apps!
Attractions and museums
All attractions are open. We advise you to contact directly our partners to get the latest info about current measures and booking conditions.