The Provincial Palace was the dwelling of the bishops of Namur from 1732 until the French Revolution. Since 1830, it has become the headquarters of the provincial institutions. This imposing classical palace ranks among the most beautiful buildings of Wallonia as much for its architecture as for its interior decoration.
This is the most important 18th century building in Namur, not only on account of its dimensions but also of its architectural qualities.
Place Saint-Aubain, Namur, Belgique