The permanent collection offers a complete approach to the works of Rops in all its diversity: the beginnings of social satire and caricature, lithography, Baudelaire’s mind, Parisian life, the omnipresence of woman, death, eroticism, links with the literary world, travelling…
Aside from this permanent collection, the museum also has temporary exhibitions of 19th century themes, contemporary Belgian and foreign artist engravers, etc.
Educational activities are organised from time to time.
Rue Fumal 12, Namur, Belgium
+32 81 / 77 67 55
+32 81 / 77 69 25
From 10:00 to 18:00. Closed on Mondays except in July and August. Closed on the 24th, 25th and 31st December and 1st January.
Adult: €3 / Child, Student, Senior: €1.5
– Tour for accompanied people in wheelchairs or who have difficulty walking
– Tour of the permanent exhibition (lift)
– Plenty of seating arrangements
– Sanitary adapted to people with reduced mobility
– Tour for people with vision impairment
– Trained personnel and adapted equipment